Alright - I've been meaning to give my blog some love for a while and never got around to it. Better late than never. The good thing is that I've got a nice backlog of half-written thoughts to feed a interesting posts to get started.
So, what's this blog about? I'd summarize it as a random combination of thoughts on entrepreneurship, technology, and amateurish philosophical musings. Below is a little backlog of topics that are coming down the tubes:
- Forget about Aspirin and Vitamins, you want to be selling Crack
- An alternate definition of life
- What if countries did M&A transactions?
- The raindrop (you) on the window (life)
- Cognitive dissonance and what is our children learning
- Implications of truly ubiquitous location
- Scarcity as a basic building block for social interaction